Welcome to our informative article on the highly acclaimed ‘2-Hour Sushi Class’ offered by Sushi Roll DESIGN Workshop.
This immersive experience provides participants with the unique opportunity to learn the art of sushi-making from a skilled instructor. Located in Makomanai, Minami Ward, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, this class promises an intimate and engaging session.
With a stellar rating of 5.0 based on 14 reviews from trusted sources, the 2-Hour Sushi Class is a must-try culinary adventure.
Join us as we delve into the details of this exceptional experience.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- The meeting point and pickup point for the sushi class is Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Yuki, the host of the class, will be waiting for participants inside the station.
- Free pick-up service is available at Makomanai subway station to and from the workshop if needed.
- The activity ends back at the meeting point.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
Meeting Point and Pickup Point
The meeting point and pickup point for the 2-hour sushi class is Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. Located in Makomanai, Minami Ward, the station offers convenient accessibility for participants.
Yuki, the instructor, will be waiting for you inside the station, ensuring a smooth start to the class. Plus, if required, a free pick-up service is available at Makomanai subway station to transport participants to and from the workshop.
This pickup service enhances the convenience and accessibility of the experience, making it easier for participants to join the class. Whether you are arriving by public transportation or need a pick-up, Makomanai Station serves as the central meeting point for the sushi class, ensuring that participants can easily access the workshop and enjoy their culinary experience.
The 2-hour sushi class concludes back at the meeting point, Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. After an exciting and immersive experience learning how to make sushi, you will return to the starting point where they initially met their instructor, Yuki.
Makomanai Station is located in Makomanai, Minami Ward, and offers convenient transportation options for those who need to travel to and from the workshop. If required, participants can take advantage of the free pick-up service available at Makomanai subway station. This ensures a hassle-free journey for everyone.
Whether you arrived at the station on your own or utilized the pick-up service, you can easily make your way back to your accommodation or continue exploring the beautiful city of Sapporo.
What To Expect
Participants can expect a confirmation of their booking within 48 hours, subject to availability, for the 2-hour sushi class at Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan.
This sushi class offers numerous benefits for attendees. Firstly, it provides an opportunity to learn the art of sushi-making from an experienced sushi chef. Participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that they can apply when making sushi at home.
Plus, the class offers a hands-on experience, allowing participants to practice rolling, shaping, and slicing sushi under the guidance of the instructor. Tips for making perfect sushi at home will be shared, including the selection of fresh ingredients, proper rice preparation, and techniques for achieving the right balance of flavors.
Upon confirmation of their booking for the 2-hour sushi class at Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, participants should familiarize themselves with the cancellation policy. Here are some important points to note:
- Full refund if canceled up to 24 hours in advance of the experience.
- Full refund requires cancellation at least 24 hours before the experience start time.
- No refund for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the experience start time.
- No changes accepted less than 24 hours before the experience start time.
It is crucial for participants to be aware of these policies to avoid any inconvenience or loss.
Traveler feedback regarding the cancellation policy has been positive, with many appreciating the flexibility provided by the full refund option if canceled within the specified timeframe. This shows that the workshop operator values customer satisfaction and understands the need for flexibility in travel plans.
Reviews and Traveler Photos
Based on the 5.0 overall rating from 14 reviews on Viator and Tripadvisor, the Hours Sushi Class at Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan has received positive feedback from travelers.
One reviewer named Joel_R attended the 2-hour sushi class and praised Yuki, the host, for her kindness and patience. They highly recommended attending her class and expressed excitement to make homemade sushi.
The cultural significance of sushi in Japan cannot be overstated. It is not only a delicious and popular cuisine but also a reflection of Japanese traditions and craftsmanship. The sushi making techniques taught in this class provide a unique opportunity for travelers to learn firsthand about the artistry and precision that goes into creating this iconic dish.
With rave reviews and the chance to delve into the cultural significance of sushi, the Hours Sushi Class promises to be an enriching and enjoyable experience for all participants.
The background of the Hours Sushi Class at Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan provides insight into the cultural significance and craftsmanship involved in sushi making. Led by Yuki, a sushi expert, this class offers a unique opportunity to learn the art of sushi making from a professional.
Here’s what you can expect from this homemade sushi experience:
- Expertise of Yuki: Yuki’s extensive knowledge and expertise in sushi making ensure that you will receive top-notch instruction and guidance throughout the class.
- Cultural significance: Sushi is deeply rooted in Japanese culture, and this class will give you a deeper understanding of the historical and cultural importance of sushi in Japan.
- Craftsmanship: Sushi making requires precision and skill. You will learn the techniques involved in preparing sushi rice, slicing fresh fish, and assembling beautiful sushi rolls.
- Hands-on experience: This class offers a hands-on experience where you will have the opportunity to make your own sushi under Yuki’s guidance. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and create delicious homemade sushi.
To reach the Hours Sushi Class at Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan, participants should meet Yuki inside the station.
Makomanai Station is located in Makomanai, Minami Ward, Sapporo, and is easily accessible by public transportation.
For those who require it, there is a free pick-up service available at Makomanai subway station to and from the workshop.
The station is conveniently located near public transportation, making it a convenient choice for participants.
It is important to note that the workshop is not wheelchair accessible. Therefore, individuals with mobility issues may need to consider alternative options.
Continuing from the previous subtopic, participants of the Hours Sushi Class can expect to receive additional information regarding the workshop. Here are some key details to note:
- Meeting Point and Pickup Point: The class will take place at Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. Yuki, the instructor, will be waiting for you inside the station. If needed, a free pick-up service is available at Makomanai subway station to and from the workshop.
- End Point: The activity will conclude back at the meeting point.
- What To Expect: After booking, you will receive confirmation within 48 hours, subject to availability. Please note that the workshop is not wheelchair accessible but is conveniently located near public transportation. The class is a private tour/activity, ensuring a personalized experience. It is operated by Sushi Roll DESIGN Workshop.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds are available if canceled at least 24 hours in advance of the experience. No refunds or changes can be made less than 24 hours before the start time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Transportation Provided to and From the Workshop?
Transportation to and from the workshop is provided. The meeting point is Makomanai Station in Sapporo, Hokkaido. Yuki, from Sushi Roll DESIGN Workshop, offers a free pick-up service at the subway station for participants if required.
Is the Activity Wheelchair Accessible?
The activity is not wheelchair accessible. Participants should be able to navigate stairs and standing for the duration of the class. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions prior to the workshop.
Are There Any Specific Medical Conditions That Would Prevent Participation in the Class?
There are no specific medical conditions that would prevent participation in the class. However, it is advisable to inform the workshop operators of any health concerns prior to attending the session for a safe and enjoyable experience.
Will There Be Other Participants in the Class or Is It a Private Group Activity?
Group participation in the sushi class is limited to private groups. This ensures an exclusive and personalized experience for participants. You can fully learn about the art of sushi-making without any distractions from other attendees.
What Is the Cancellation Policy for This Experience?
The cancellation policy for this experience includes a full refund if canceled up to 24 hours in advance of the experience. No refund will be provided for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start time.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the 2-Hour Sushi Class offered by Sushi Roll DESIGN Workshop is a highly recommended experience for those interested in learning the art of sushi-making.
With a skilled instructor and a convenient location in Makomanai, Sapporo, participants can expect an intimate and immersive session.
The high ratings and positive reviews from past attendees further highlight the exceptional quality of this activity.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn the art of sushi-making in a fun and educational environment.