Nestled amidst the historic streets of Gion, Kyoto, the Ramen Restaurant offers an exclusive dining experience that transports guests to the heart of Japanese culinary excellence.
Imagine stepping into a private dinner, where the tantalizing aroma of freshly simmered broths and the skillful mastery of ramen noodles fill the air. With each bite, flavors burst forth, revealing the true essence of this beloved Japanese dish.
But the experience doesn’t end there. As guests indulge in their meal, they are enveloped by the enchanting ambiance of Gion, a district steeped in tradition and allure.
This hidden gem invites diners to enjoy the rich tapestry of Japanese culture, making a private dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion an unforgettable journey for the senses.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- Booking for the private dinner can be done online through the Viator website.
- Confirmation for the booking is typically received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- The refund policy for cancellations varies based on the number of days in advance: full refund for cancellations made 11 days or more in advance, 80% refund for cancellations made 4-10 days in advance, and 50% refund for cancellations made 1-3 days before the scheduled dinner.
- The restaurant is not wheelchair accessible, but it is located close to public transportation hubs, making it easy for most travelers to reach.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
Booking and Confirmation
Booking and confirmation for the private dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto can be easily done online through the Viator website. Once the booking is made, confirmation is typically received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
It’s important to note the refund policy for cancellations. If the dinner is canceled 11 days or more in advance, a full refund is given. For cancellations made 4-10 days in advance, an 80% refund is provided. A 50% refund is given for cancellations made 1-3 days before the scheduled dinner. Unfortunately, no refund is available for cancellations made on the day of the dinner.
It’s advised to review the availability and refund policy carefully before making a booking.
Accessibility and Transportation
The Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto is conveniently located near public transportation, making it easily accessible for most travelers.
Here are some key points about the accessibility and transportation options at the restaurant:
- Public Transportation: The restaurant is situated close to public transportation hubs, allowing visitors to easily reach the venue using trains, buses, or taxis.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: Unfortunately, the restaurant isn’t wheelchair accessible, which may pose challenges for individuals with mobility issues.
- Convenience: The proximity to public transportation ensures that guests can conveniently travel to and from the restaurant without any hassle.
- Traveler-Friendly: The accessibility of the restaurant through public transportation makes it a viable option for most travelers, regardless of their mode of transportation.
- Alternative Options: In case wheelchair accessibility is a requirement, it’s recommended to explore other dining options in the area that cater specifically to wheelchair users.
For additional information about the private dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto, please contact us for details.
This private dining experience offers exclusive options for groups looking to enjoy a meal in a more intimate setting. However, it’s important to note that there are limitations on group sizes. The restaurant can accommodate groups of less than 9 persons.
Plus, there’s a minimum charter amount of 160,000 yen for this private tour/activity. It’s worth mentioning that this experience is solely for your group, ensuring a personalized and private dining experience.
For more information on the private dining options and group size limitations, please reach out to us directly.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience, it’s important to familiarize yourself with the cancellation policy for the private dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto.
Here are the key details regarding the cancellation process and refund policy:
- Cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of the start time, no refund will be provided.
- Changes to the reservation aren’t accepted within 24 hours of the start time.
- The cut-off times for cancellations and changes are based on the local time of the experience.
For any further details or clarification, please contact us.
Knowing the cancellation policy beforehand will help you make informed decisions and avoid any unnecessary charges.
Visitors can find additional information and contact details for the private dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto by visiting the Viator Help Center.
This private dining experience offers a unique opportunity to enjoy local cuisine in a cozy and intimate setting. The restaurant specializes in serving traditional ramen dishes, made with fresh ingredients and authentic flavors. Guests can expect a personalized dining experience, as the restaurant only accepts groups of less than 9 persons.
The minimum charter amount for this exclusive experience is 160,000 yen. It’s important to note that the restaurant isn’t wheelchair accessible, but it’s conveniently located near public transportation.
For any further details or inquiries, visitors are encouraged to contact the Viator Help Center.
Located in the historic district of Gion, Kyoto, the private ramen restaurant is easily accessible for travelers. Here are some directions to help you find your way:
- Use a map: Before heading out, it’s a good idea to have a map of Gion handy. This will help you navigate the streets and locate the restaurant with ease.
- Public transportation: Gion is well-connected by public transportation. You can take a bus or a train to reach the district. Once you arrive, it’s just a short walk to the restaurant.
- Bus stops: There are several bus stops in Gion that are conveniently located near the restaurant. Check the bus routes and schedules to find the most convenient stop for you.
- Train station: If you prefer to take the train, the nearest station to the restaurant is just a few minutes away on foot. Look for the signs and follow the directions to reach your destination.
- Ask for help: If you’re unsure about the directions, don’t hesitate to ask for assistance. The locals are friendly and willing to help you find your way to the private ramen restaurant in Gion.
With these directions and a little bit of exploration, you’ll be able to enjoy a delicious private dinner at the ramen restaurant in Gion, Kyoto.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Minimum Number of People Required to Book a Private Dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto?
The minimum number of people required to book a private dinner at the ramen restaurant in Gion, Kyoto is less than 9. Private dining experience benefits include exclusivity and personalized service. Alternative private dining options in Kyoto may also be available.
Is the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto Wheelchair Accessible?
The Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto is not wheelchair accessible. However, there are other culinary delights in Gion, Kyoto beyond ramen that wheelchair users can explore.
Can I Get a Full Refund if I Cancel My Reservation 12 Days Before the Scheduled Dinner?
If a reservation for the private dinner at the ramen restaurant in Gion, Kyoto is canceled 12 days before the scheduled dinner, a full refund may be granted according to the refund policy and cancellation policy.
Can I Make Changes to My Reservation Less Than 24 Hours Before the Start Time?
No, changes cannot be made to a reservation less than 24 hours before the start time. It is important to cancel at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Is There a Contact Number or Email Provided to Get More Information About the Private Dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto?
Yes, there is a contact number and email provided to get more information about the private dinner experience at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto. Guests can contact them for details and inquiries.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, a private dinner at the Ramen Restaurant in Gion, Kyoto offers a unique and immersive dining experience.
With its intimate setting, delicious ramen dishes, and the enchanting ambiance of the historic geisha district, guests are sure to be transported to another time and place.
Booking a table at this hidden gem promises to be a memorable and gastronomically satisfying experience for any food enthusiast visiting Kyoto.