Set out on a day tour like no other as you journey from Nagoya to the enchanting Ghibli Park. This unique experience combines the convenience of round trip transportation with the excitement of an admission ticket to one of Japan’s most beloved theme parks.
Enjoy the magical worlds of Studio Ghibli’s iconic animated films, from the whimsical forests of ‘My Neighbor Totoro’ to the bustling streets of ‘Spirited Away.’ With a knowledgeable guide by your side and a delectable lunch included, this day tour promises an unforgettable adventure.
But there’s more to discover beyond the initial excitement – keep reading to uncover the hidden gems and insider tips that await you on this extraordinary journey.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- The tour includes admission to Ghibli Park’s Grand Warehouse and Mononoke Village, which will open on November 1, 2023.
- Lunch, transportation costs, and other admission fees are included in the tour package.
- Gratuities for the tour are also included.
- The tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
The tour details for the Ghibli Park Day Tour from Nagoya include:
- Admission to Ghibli’s Grand Warehouse and Mononoke Village (Opening on Nov. 1, 2023)
- Transportation costs
- Accompaniment of a National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter
The tour provides vegetarian meal options for lunch, ensuring that all dietary needs are catered to. Transportation arrangements are also taken care of, with the tour covering the costs of transportation to and from Ghibli Park.
Plus, gratuities are included in the tour package, so travelers don’t need to worry about tipping. The presence of a National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter ensures that participants have a knowledgeable and informative guide throughout the tour.
Included in the Ghibli Park Day Tour from Nagoya are various inclusions that enhance the overall experience for participants. These inclusions include:
- Ghibli Park Admission ticket for Ghibli’s Grand Warehouse and Mononoke Village (Opening on Nov. 1, 2023): Participants will have the opportunity to explore the enchanting world of Studio Ghibli and enjoy its magical atmosphere.
- Lunch with a Vegetarian bento box meal and drink: The tour ensures that vegetarian participants are catered to with a delicious meal option that suits their dietary preferences.
- An accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter: Having a licensed guide interpreter by their side ensures that participants have a knowledgeable and experienced professional to provide them with valuable insights and information throughout the tour.
With these inclusions, participants can enjoy a seamless and enriching experience at Ghibli Park while enjoying a satisfying meal and benefiting from the expertise of a licensed guide interpreter.
Meeting and Pickup
Participants of the Ghibli Park Day Tour from Nagoya can expect a convenient meeting and pickup experience at the Esca underground shopping center in Nagoya. The meeting point is at the Tour Counter inside ESCA underground shopping mall near Nagoya Station Shinkansen Exit (Taiko-Dori Side).
The tour departs at 8:50AM, so participants should arrive by 8:40AM. Ghibli Park admission tickets will be handed out by the guide on the day, and passports will be checked when entering the park.
Transportation arrangements are included in the tour, ensuring a hassle-free journey from Nagoya to Ghibli Park and back.
The guide’s role and responsibilities include providing information about the park, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience for participants, and answering any questions that may arise.
Located within the Esca underground shopping center in Nagoya, the meeting point for the Ghibli Park Day Tour is at the Tour Counter inside ESCA underground shopping mall near Nagoya Station Shinkansen Exit (Taiko-Dori Side).
Here are the details of the meeting point:
- Convenient location: The meeting point is located within the Esca underground shopping center, making it easily accessible for participants.
- Tour Counter: The meeting point is at the Tour Counter inside ESCA underground shopping mall. Participants can easily find the counter and gather there before the tour.
- Nearby attractions: The meeting point is near Nagoya Station Shinkansen Exit (Taiko-Dori Side), offering participants the opportunity to explore the nearby attractions before or after the tour.
Participants are advised to arrive at the meeting point by 8:40AM, as the tour departs at 8:50AM. The guide will distribute the Ghibli Park admission tickets on the day, and you will be required to present their passports when entering the park.
The cancellation policy for the Ghibli Park Day Tour requires participants to cancel at least 24 hours before the experience start time in order to receive a full refund. If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the start time, no refund will be given. Plus, no changes or rescheduling options are accepted less than 24 hours before the experience start time. It is important for participants to adhere to these guidelines to ensure they are eligible for a refund. To summarize the cancellation policy:
|Less than 24 hours
|Less than 24 hours
|No changes or rescheduling options
Participants should be aware of the cut-off times, which are based on the local time of the experience.
To find the meeting point for the Ghibli Park Day Tour, participants should head to the Esca underground shopping center in Nagoya. This is where the tour will begin, and from there, you will be guided to the park.
Here are the directions:
- Take public transportation to Nagoya Station.
- Look for the Shinkansen Exit (Taiko-Dori Side) and enter the ESCA underground shopping mall.
- Inside the mall, locate the Tour Counter, where the meeting point is located.
From there, participants can expect to receive their Ghibli Park admission tickets from the guide and have their passports checked before entering the park.
It’s important to arrive at the meeting point by 8:40 AM, as the tour departs promptly at 8:50 AM.
With these clear directions, participants can easily navigate their way to the Ghibli Park Day Tour meeting point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Photography Allowed Inside Ghibli Park?
Photography restrictions at Ghibli Park may apply. Visitors are advised to check the park’s official guidelines regarding photography policy. It is recommended to respect any restrictions in order to maintain the park’s atmosphere.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for the Tour?
There are no age restrictions for the tour. However, it is important to note that certain attractions within Ghibli Park may have specific height or age restrictions for safety reasons.
Are There Any Restrictions on the Type of Clothing or Footwear Allowed in Ghibli Park?
There are no specific clothing or footwear restrictions mentioned for Ghibli Park. However, visitors are advised to dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather and activities they plan to engage in during their visit.
Can I Bring My Own Food or Drinks to Ghibli Park?
Bringing outside food and drinks is not allowed in Ghibli Park. The park has specific rules regarding outside food to ensure the cleanliness and safety of the park. Visitors can enjoy meals at the designated dining areas.
Is There a Limit on the Number of People Allowed on the Tour?
The tour has a limited capacity, so reservations are required. The number of people allowed on the tour may vary depending on availability. It is advisable to book in advance to secure a spot.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the day tour with Ghibli Park admission ticket and round trip transportation from Nagoya offers an exciting and hassle-free experience for fans of Studio Ghibli’s animated films.
With access to the enchanting worlds depicted in movies like ‘My Neighbor Totoro’ and ‘Spirited Away,’ participants can explore attractions like Ghibli’s Grand Warehouse and the newly opened Mononoke Village.
The tour also includes a delicious lunch and the guidance of a knowledgeable guide, making it a must-visit destination for any Studio Ghibli enthusiast.