Set out on a thrilling underwater adventure with our ‘Full Day Experience Diving’ trip at Kerama Islands.
Led by knowledgeable scuba instructors, this immersive excursion provides an unforgettable opportunity to explore the mesmerizing marine life of the Kerama Islands.
With a start time of 07:30 AM, you will delve into the depths of the ocean, surrounded by breathtaking beauty.
Please note that this excursion requires a strong physical fitness level and certain medical conditions may prohibit participation.
Join us for an extraordinary diving experience that will leave you in awe.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- The ‘Full Day ‘Experience Diving’ Trip at Kerama Islands’ starts at 07:30 AM and ends back at the meeting point.
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for travelers with back problems or pregnant travelers. It is also not suitable for individuals with heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Travelers participating in the activity should have a strong physical fitness level and should not have any conditions related to the circulatory or respiratory systems, high blood pressure, ear infection, epilepsy, diabetes, or liver damage.
- The activity allows a maximum of 2 travelers and is subject to availability. It is dependent on good weather conditions and can be canceled and rescheduled or refunded in case of poor weather. The cancellation policy allows for a full refund if canceled at least 24 hours in advance.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
The trip details for the full day ‘Experience Diving’ trip at Kerama Islands can be found below. This diving excursion offers a comprehensive experience for participants, ensuring their safety and enjoyment throughout the day. With a start time of 07:30 AM, the trip will conclude back at the meeting point.
Confirmation of the booking will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability. It is important to note that this activity is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for travelers with back problems or those who are pregnant. Plus, participants should not have any heart problems or other serious medical conditions. A strong physical fitness level is required for this tour. On top of that, individuals with certain conditions such as circulatory or respiratory diseases, high blood pressure, ear infections, epilepsy, diabetes, or liver damage should avoid participating.
The maximum number of travelers allowed on this trip is two. It is essential to have good weather for the tour to proceed, and in the event of cancellation due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered. The cancellation policy states that a full refund is available if canceled up to 24 hours in advance. However, no refund will be provided if the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before the start time, and no changes can be made to the booking within 24 hours of the start time. It is important to adhere to the local time cut-off.
The overall rating for this diving experience is 5.0 based on 6 reviews from Viator and Tripadvisor. One traveler provided a positive review, highlighting the expertise of the scuba instructors who spoke multiple languages and ensured diving safety throughout the trip. For more information, travelers can refer to the Viator Help Center or the provided product code.
The price for this full day ‘Experience Diving’ trip starts from $119.45, and the terms and conditions are governed by Viator
Participants must meet certain requirements in order to join the full day ‘Experience Diving’ trip at Kerama Islands. The safety of the participants is of utmost importance, so it is necessary to ensure that they are physically fit and capable of engaging in diving activities. Here are the participant requirements:
- Good physical fitness level: Diving can be physically demanding, so participants should have a strong fitness level to ensure they can handle the physical exertion involved in swimming and maneuvering underwater.
- No serious medical conditions: Participants should not have any heart problems or other serious medical conditions that could pose a risk during the diving activity. Conditions such as high blood pressure, epilepsy, diabetes, liver damage, or diseases of the circulatory or respiratory system should be avoided.
- Avoid specific conditions: Participants should not have any current ear infections, as this can affect their ability to equalize pressure underwater.
Upon confirmation of the booking, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours for the full day ‘Experience Diving’ trip at Kerama Islands. This confirmation will serve as a reassurance of their reservation and provide them with important details about the activity. It is recommended for participants to review this confirmation thoroughly to ensure they are well-prepared for the trip. In the event that the booking is not available due to limited availability, you will be notified promptly and offered alternative activities or a full refund.
Safety precautions are of utmost importance during the ‘Experience Diving’ trip. Participants will be required to meet certain requirements and restrictions to ensure their safety and the smooth operation of the activity. These include having a strong physical fitness level, not having serious medical conditions, and avoiding certain conditions such as high blood pressure or ear infections. The tour/activity also depends on good weather conditions, and in case of poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
When canceling the full day ‘Experience Diving’ trip at Kerama Islands, participants must adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- Participants can cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- A full refund is available if the cancellation is made at least 24 hours before the start time.
- No refund will be provided if the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the start time.
It is important to note that any changes to the booking cannot be accepted less than 24 hours before the start time. The cut-off times for cancellations and changes are based on the local time.
Plus, it is crucial for participants to consider their medical conditions before booking. The trip is not recommended for individuals with serious medical conditions such as:
- Heart problems
- Back problems
Participants with conditions like disease of the circulatory or respiratory system, high blood pressure, ear infection, epilepsy, diabetes, or liver damage should also avoid this activity. It is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before participating in the diving trip.
Reviews and Ratings
The diving trip at Kerama Islands has received an overall rating of 5.0 based on 6 reviews from Viator and Tripadvisor. The reviews reflect the positive experiences of the divers who have participated in the trip.
One reviewer mentioned that the scuba instructors onboard were multilingual, accommodating guests from various countries by speaking English, Korean, and Japanese. This language accommodation ensured effective communication and enhanced the overall experience.
Plus, the instructors were praised for their adherence to safety precautions, providing a sense of security to the divers. The reviewers appreciated the instructors’ presence and guidance in the water, ensuring their safety at all times.
These positive reviews highlight the professionalism and expertise of the diving team, making the trip highly recommended for diving enthusiasts.
The diving experience at Kerama Islands provides an immersive and exhilarating opportunity for enthusiasts to explore the underwater world. With its crystal-clear waters and vibrant marine ecosystem, divers can witness a wide variety of underwater wildlife in their natural habitat. From colorful coral reefs to schools of tropical fish, the Kerama Islands offer a breathtaking spectacle for divers.
Moreover, scuba safety is of utmost importance during these diving trips. Expert instructors are present onboard to provide guidance and ensure the well-being of divers. They teach essential safety measures and always stay by their side in the water, guaranteeing a safe and enjoyable experience.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, the Kerama Islands offer an unforgettable diving adventure for all.
For more information about the diving trip at Kerama Islands, please refer to the following details. Before embarking on this exciting adventure, it is important to familiarize yourself with some frequently asked questions (FAQs) and safety precautions.
- What is the start time and end point of the trip? The diving trip starts at 07:30 AM and ends back at the meeting point.
- Are there any restrictions for participants? This activity is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for travelers with back problems or pregnant travelers. It is also important to note that participants should not have heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Plus, travelers should have a strong physical fitness level and should avoid participating if they have a disease of the circulatory or respiratory system, high blood pressure, ear infection, epilepsy, diabetes, or liver damage.
- What happens in case of bad weather? The tour/activity requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, a different date or full refund will be offered.
- What is the cancellation policy? Participants can cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. However, if canceled less than 24 hours before the start time, no refund will be provided. Changes to the booking are also not accepted less than 24 hours before the start time.
- Follow the instructions of the scuba instructors at all times.
- Stay with your assigned instructor while in the water.
- Ensure you have a strong physical fitness level to participate in the activity.
- Avoid participating if you have any medical conditions mentioned above.
- Be aware of the weather conditions and follow the guidance of the tour operator regarding cancellations or changes.
To get to the diving site at Kerama Islands, participants should follow the designated route provided by the tour operator. The tour operator will arrange for local transportation to take participants from the meeting point to the diving site. Participants will be transported in comfortable vehicles that are equipped to carry diving equipment.
The tour operator ensures that all necessary diving equipment is provided and properly maintained for the participants’ safety and convenience. This includes wetsuits, masks, snorkels, fins, and tanks.
The local transportation will take participants to the diving site, where they will receive a briefing on diving safety and techniques before embarking on their underwater adventure.
Following the designated route and relying on the tour operator’s local transportation ensures a smooth and hassle-free experience for participants.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Is the Diving Trip at Kerama Islands?
The duration of the diving trip at Kerama Islands is a full day. The trip starts at 07:30 AM and ends back at the meeting point. The logistics of the trip include confirmation within 48 hours and participant requirements and restrictions.
Is Diving Equipment Provided or Do Participants Need to Bring Their Own?
Diving equipment is provided on the Full Day ‘Experience Diving’ Trip at Kerama Islands. Participants do not need to bring their own gear. However, please note that there may be photography restrictions during the activity.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for the Diving Trip?
Age restrictions may apply for the diving trip at Kerama Islands. Safety regulations are in place to ensure the well-being of all participants. Please check with the tour provider for specific age requirements and any additional guidelines.
Can Participants Bring Their Own Cameras or Are There Restrictions on Photography?
Participants are allowed to bring their own cameras on the full day ‘Experience Diving’ trip at Kerama Islands. However, there may be restrictions on photography in certain areas. Underwater photography techniques can enhance the experience.
Are Meals Included in the Diving Trip or Should Participants Bring Their Own Food?
Meals are included in the diving trip at Kerama Islands, ensuring participants are provided with nourishment throughout the day. However, it is advisable to inform the organizers of any food restrictions or dietary requirements beforehand for proper accommodations.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the full day ‘Experience Diving’ trip at Kerama Islands offers a thrilling and immersive adventure for diving enthusiasts. With experienced instructors, multiple language options, and stunning underwater landscapes to explore, participants can expect an unforgettable experience.
While certain physical fitness requirements and medical conditions should be considered, the trip has received positive reviews and offers a full refund policy for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
This diving excursion promises an extraordinary adventure for all who embark on it.