Nestled in the heart of Taito, Japan, lies a captivating experience that allows visitors to dip their brushes into the rich tapestry of Japanese culture.
The Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience beckons travelers to enjoy the vibrant world of this traditional art form. With materials and tools provided, participants are invited to adorn a plain canvas with their creative expressions.
But that’s just the beginning. As the story unfolds, there are surprises in store, secrets to be unveiled, and a journey that promises to leave a lasting impression.
Step into this artistic world and let your imagination take flight, as you discover the magic that awaits in Taito.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- Participants are provided with all necessary materials and tools for the papier-mâché project, allowing them to fully immerse in the art form and explore their creativity.
- The meeting point in Taito City is easily accessible from Asakusa Station Exit 3, and pickup arrangements and various transportation options are available, including public transportation like trains, buses, and taxis.
- The Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience takes place in Taito City, Tokyo, and the venue is wheelchair accessible, accommodating individuals with mobility needs. The location is also conveniently located near public transportation for easy reach from different parts of the city.
- The maximum capacity for the experience is 8 travelers, ensuring an intimate and personalized setting with individual attention and guidance from the instructor. This also promotes camaraderie among participants and maintains social distancing measures for safety.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
Materials and Tools Provided
The Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito provides participants with all the necessary materials and tools. This allows them to fully enjoy the art form without having to worry about sourcing their own supplies.
The materials provided include a plain body, which serves as the base for the papier-mâché project. Plus, a list of Japanese papier-mâché painting techniques is available to guide participants in creating their own unique designs. This ensures that participants have the knowledge and resources to explore their creativity and produce beautiful and creative papier-mâché projects.
With all the necessary materials and tools provided, participants can focus on enjoying the experience and expressing their artistic abilities.
Meeting and Pickup Details
Participants of the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito will meet at the designated meeting point located at 1-chōme-16-11 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan. The meeting point can be easily accessed by exiting from Asakusa Station Exit 3 and proceeding west on Kaminarimon Dori toward Kaminarimon Ichinomiya Dori. From there, you will turn right onto Orange Street and continue straight ahead. The activity will also end back at the meeting point.
For pickup arrangements and transportation options, participants have the convenience of being near public transportation. They can easily access the meeting point by train or bus. Plus, taxis are readily available in the area for those who prefer private transportation. The meeting point’s central location ensures that participants have various options for getting to and from the experience.
|Meeting Point Location
|Near Asakusa Station
|Bus stops nearby
|Available in the area
|Convenient central location
Location and Accessibility Information
Located in Taito City, Tokyo, the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience offers a convenient and accessible location for participants to enjoy this unique artistic activity. The venue is wheelchair accessible, providing surfaces and transportation that accommodate individuals with mobility needs.
The confirmation process is simple and straightforward, allowing participants to easily secure their spots for the experience. The location is near public transportation, making it easily reachable for visitors from various parts of the city.
It’s important to note that there’s a step down to the toilet, which may require assistance for wheelchair users.
Maximum Number of Travelers Allowed
With a maximum capacity of 8 travelers, the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito provides an intimate and personalized setting for participants to engage in this artistic activity. This limited group size allows for individual attention and guidance from the instructor, ensuring that each traveler receives a high-quality experience.
Moreover, the small group fosters a sense of camaraderie among participants, creating a warm and friendly atmosphere during the session.
In addition, the current travel restrictions make it essential to prioritize small group activities to maintain social distancing and ensure the safety of all participants.
Given the limited group size and the need to prioritize safety and social distancing, it’s important to understand the cancellation policy for the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito.
Refunds are available for cancellations made up to 24 hours in advance of the start time. However, no refund will be given for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start time.
It’s also important to note that no changes to the booking can be accepted within 24 hours of the start time. The cut-off times for cancellations and changes are based on the local time.
Travelers are advised to review the Viator Help Center for more information on cancellations. Understanding the cancellation policy will help ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for all participants.
Additional Information and Confirmation
Upon confirmation of booking, travelers will receive additional information and details regarding the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito. Here are some important confirmation details and information about accessibility for wheelchair users:
- Confirmation Details: After booking, travelers will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information about the experience. This will include the meeting point address, directions to the location, and any other relevant details.
- Accessibility for Wheelchair Users: The surfaces and transportation for the experience are wheelchair accessible, ensuring that participants with mobility challenges can fully enjoy the activity. However, it’s important to note that there’s a step down to the toilet, which may require assistance or alternative arrangements for wheelchair users.
- Maximum Number of Travelers: The experience accommodates a maximum of 8 travelers, ensuring a personalized and intimate setting for everyone involved.
- Infants and Lap Sitting: Infants are welcome to join the experience, but they must sit on the laps of their guardians for safety purposes.
With these confirmation details and information about accessibility, travelers can be well-prepared and have a delightful experience painting Japanese papier-mâché in Taito.
Directions to the Activity Location
To reach the activity location for the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito, travelers should follow these directions:
- Exit from Asakusa Station Exit 3
- Proceed west on Kaminarimon Dori toward Kaminarimon Ichinomiya Dori
- Turn right onto Orange Street and continue straight ahead
The meeting point is located at 1-chōme-16-11 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan.
To help travelers plan their visit to Taito City, here are some nearby attractions to explore:
- Senso-ji Temple
- Tokyo Skytree
- Ueno Park
Plus, there are many local cafes and restaurants in the area where visitors can enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine. Some popular options include:
- Café Asakusa Yoshinoya
- Kaminarimon Cafe
- Asakusa Beer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Types of Designs Can Be Created With the Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito?
Participants in the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito can create a variety of designs using different painting techniques. This art form holds cultural significance and allows individuals to express their creativity in a hands-on way.
Is There an Age Limit for Participants in the Papier-Mâché Painting Experience?
There is no age limit for participants in the papier-mâché painting experience. However, there may be restrictions on participation for infants who must sit on laps and for individuals with mobility limitations.
Are There Any Additional Costs or Fees Associated With the Activity?
There are no additional costs or fees associated with the activity.
Can Participants Take Their Finished Papier-Mâché Painting Home With Them?
Participants in the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito can take their finished artwork home with them, providing a unique and personalized souvenir of their creative journey.
Is Previous Painting Experience Required to Participate in the Activity?
No, previous painting experience is not required to participate in the papier-mâché painting experience in Taito. Participants of all skill levels are welcome to join and explore their creativity.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the Japanese Papier-Mâché Painting Experience in Taito offers a unique and immersive opportunity to explore the traditional art form of papier-mâché while experiencing Japanese culture.
With provided materials and tools, participants can paint on a plain body, accompanied by coffee and tea.
The activity is wheelchair accessible and infants can sit on laps.
A full refund is available if canceled 24 hours in advance.
Don’t miss out on this exciting and educational experience in Taito, Japan.