As the neon lights of Shinjuku illuminate the bustling streets, a night of karaoke awaits those seeking a unique and entertaining experience.
Imagine stepping into a vibrant karaoke box, microphone in hand, surrounded by friends and strangers alike, ready to unleash your inner superstar.
But that’s not all – this karaoke night comes with an enticing twist: all-you-can-drink. With a wide selection of beverages to choose from, the stage is set for an unforgettable evening filled with laughter, music, and perhaps a few surprising vocal talents.
So, grab your friends, warm up those vocal cords, and get ready for a night of karaoke like no other in the heart of Shinjuku.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- The package includes food and drink at Kabuki-cho Restaurant and karaoke with unlimited drinks for 120 minutes at a karaoke box.
- Additional food and drink can be purchased at Kabuki-cho Restaurant, estimated cost of $50.
- Disputes between customers are not the responsibility of the organizer.
- The meeting point is at Shinjuku Station East Exit Police Box and the activity ends back at the meeting point.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
Overview and Inclusions
The Karaoke Night in Shinjuku package offers a comprehensive experience that includes food and drink at the Kabuki-cho Restaurant, as well as 120 minutes of karaoke and drinks at a karaoke box.
At the Kabuki-cho Restaurant, customers can expect a delightful culinary experience with a variety of food options to choose from. The restaurant offers a diverse menu that caters to different tastes and dietary preferences. Whether one prefers traditional Japanese cuisine or international dishes, there’s something for everyone.
Plus, the package includes the benefit of 120 minutes of karaoke at a karaoke box. This allows participants to showcase their singing talents and enjoy a fun-filled evening with friends or family.
With the combination of delicious food and entertaining karaoke, the Karaoke Night in Shinjuku package promises a memorable night out.
Meeting and Pickup
Now let’s move on to the next part of the experience: the meeting and pickup process.
Here are the transportation instructions and recommended attire for the karaoke night in Shinjuku:
- The meeting point is at Shinjuku Station East Exit Police Box, located at 3-chōme-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan.
- You can easily find the location on Google Maps.
- Look for the guide who’ll be waiting in front of the Police Box with a Shingo Travel board.
- Dress comfortably for the karaoke night, as you’ll be singing and enjoying the experience for 120 minutes.
- Consider wearing casual attire, such as jeans or skirts, and comfortable shoes for dancing and moving around.
- Remember to arrive on time at the meeting point to ensure a smooth start to the karaoke night in Shinjuku.
The activity concludes back at the meeting point, providing participants with a convenient and seamless return after their karaoke night in Shinjuku.
As stated in the refund policy, a full refund is available for cancellations made up to 24 hours in advance. However, no refund will be given for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start time. Plus, changes made less than 24 hours before the start time won’t be accepted.
It’s important to note that the end point doesn’t include any additional food and drink options. However, participants have the option to purchase additional food and drink at the Kabuki-cho Restaurant, with an estimated cost of $50.
The responsibility for any disputes between customers lies outside the scope of the organizer.
Included in the karaoke night in Shinjuku experience is a meal and a drink at Kabuki-cho Restaurant, as well as 120 minutes of karaoke and a drink at a karaoke box. Here’s what you can expect:
- Food and Drink at Kabuki-cho Restaurant: You’ll enjoy one food item and one drink, which can be either a soft drink or an alcoholic beverage, at Kabuki-cho Restaurant. This is included in the package.
- Karaoke and Drink at a Karaoke Box: You’ll have 120 minutes of karaoke fun at a karaoke box, where you can sing your heart out. A drink is also included during this time.
- Additional Food and Drink Options: If you feel like indulging in more food and drinks, you have the option to purchase additional items at Kabuki-cho Restaurant. Be aware that this may incur an estimated cost of $50.
Please note that the responsibility for disputes between customers lies outside the scope of the organizer.
If you have any questions about the karaoke night in Shinjuku experience, our team at Viator is here to help.
One common area of concern is the cancellation policy. Full refunds are available for cancellations made up to 24 hours in advance. However, if you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time, no refund will be given. It’s important to note that changes made less than 24 hours before the start time won’t be accepted.
Another question that often arises is regarding additional costs. The package includes one food and one drink at the Kabuki-cho Restaurant, as well as 120 minutes of karaoke and drinks at the karaoke box. However, if you wish to purchase additional food and drink at the restaurant, it’s estimated to cost around $50.
Pricing and Terms
When considering the pricing and terms for the karaoke night in Shinjuku experience, it’s important to understand the cost and conditions associated with this activity. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Full refund available for cancellations made up to 24 hours in advance.
- No refund for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start time.
- Changes made less than 24 hours before the start time won’t be accepted.
- The package includes one food and one drink at the Kabuki-cho Restaurant.
- There’s an option to purchase additional food and drink at the restaurant, with an estimated cost of $50.
- Any disputes between customers aren’t the responsibility of the organizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Transportation to and From the Meeting Point Included in the Package?
Transportation to and from the meeting point is not included in the package. Participants are responsible for arranging their own transportation. The meeting point is Shinjuku Station East Exit Police Box.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for Participating in the Karaoke Night?
Age restrictions for participating in the karaoke night are not specified in the given information. It is recommended to check with the organizer or refer to the Viator Help Center for more details.
Can I Bring My Own Food and Drinks to the Karaoke Box?
Guests are not allowed to bring outside food and drinks to the karaoke box. The rules and regulations state that only the provided food and drinks are allowed inside the karaoke box during the event.
Is There a Dress Code for the Evening at Kabuki-Cho Restaurant?
There is no dress code or dress requirements for the evening at Kabuki-cho Restaurant. Guests are free to dress comfortably and casually for the karaoke night with all-you-can-drink in Shinjuku.
Are There Any Specific Songs or Genres Available for Karaoke?
The karaoke night in Shinjuku offers a wide selection of popular karaoke songs and the best karaoke genres. Participants can choose from a variety of songs to sing and enjoy during the 120-minute session.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, Karaoke Night With All-You-Can-Drink in Shinjuku offers a lively and entertaining experience for those looking to have a memorable night out in Tokyo.
With delicious food and drinks at the renowned Kabuki-cho Restaurant and 120 minutes of karaoke fun at a dedicated karaoke box, participants are guaranteed a night filled with laughter and unforgettable moments.
Ensure a smooth experience by knowing the meeting and pickup points, as well as the pricing and terms associated with the activity.
Get ready to sing your heart out and create lasting memories in Shinjuku.