Step into the enchanting world of ancient Japan with Kyoto Kimono Photography. This captivating activity allows travelers to enjoy the beauty and elegance of traditional Japanese culture.
With the Oukakimono rental shop as the gateway to this experience, participants can dress in authentic kimonos, have their hair styled, and don traditional makeup. As visitors journey through the heart of Kyoto, they are provided with umbrellas, masks, and fans to create the perfect photo composition.
This unique opportunity offers a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of Kyoto, preserving and celebrating Japanese traditions.
From meeting point to duration of the activity, this article provides all the important details for planning an unforgettable journey into the captivating world of Kyoto Kimono Photography.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- Pricing starts at £84.86 per group and includes a one-hour photoshoot session.
- Recommended attire for the photoshoot includes umbrellas, masks, fans, and a kimono.
- The photoshoot experience is intimate and personalized, capturing the essence of Kyoto’s beauty and traditional Japanese culture.
- The meeting point is Oukakimono Rental, conveniently located near picturesque spots in Kyoto for photography.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
Pricing and Guarantee
The pricing and guarantee for Kyoto Kimono Photography is clearly stated on the website, with options starting from £84.86 per group. This price includes a one-hour photoshoot session, where participants can dress up in traditional kimono attire and have their hair and makeup done.
However, it’s important to note that the fee is non-refundable. If you decide to cancel your booking, you won’t receive a refund. Therefore, it’s advisable to carefully consider your plans before making a reservation.
Plus, the website provides information on the recommended attire for the photoshoot, which includes umbrellas, masks, and fans to enhance the overall aesthetic. By following the recommended attire guidelines, participants can fully enjoy the traditional Kyoto experience and capture stunning photographs to cherish forever.
Date and Travelers
For the ‘Date and Travelers’ points of the article ‘Kyoto Kimono Photography’, it’s important to select the preferred date and number of travelers for the photoshoot session.
When planning your kimono photography experience in Kyoto, consider the following:
- Recommended attire: To fully embrace the traditional Japanese culture, it’s recommended to wear a kimono during the photoshoot. This will enhance the overall aesthetic and create stunning visuals.
- Photography tips: To make the most out of your kimono photography session, it’s advisable to arrive well-rested and ready to strike a pose. Be open to the photographer’s direction and suggestions, as they have expertise in capturing the essence of Kyoto’s beauty.
- Group size: Whether you’re traveling solo or with a companion, the photoshoot session can accommodate up to two travelers. This allows for an intimate and personalized experience, ensuring that every moment is captured flawlessly.
During the Kyoto Kimono Photography experience, participants can expect to explore the beauty of traditional Japanese culture through the art of kimono, hairstyles, makeup, and unique props like umbrellas, masks, and fans.
The activity allows individuals to enjoy the rich heritage of Kyoto and capture stunning photographs in the process.
The kimono, with its vibrant colors and intricate designs, serves as the centerpiece of the photo poses, while traditional accessories such as umbrellas, masks, and fans add a touch of authenticity to the images.
Participants will have the opportunity to experiment with different poses and expressions, guided by professional photographers who’ll capture their unique personalities.
This experience offers a memorable way to celebrate Japanese culture and create lasting memories of a trip to Kyoto.
Meeting and Pickup
Participants will meet at the Oukakimono rental for the Kyoto Kimono Photography experience. Here are the meeting logistics and photography locations to expect:
- Meeting Point: Oukakimono Rental – This is where you will gather to begin their kimono photography adventure. The rental is conveniently located and easily accessible by public transportation.
- Photography Locations – Throughout the experience, you will have the opportunity to explore various picturesque spots in Kyoto to capture stunning photographs in their beautiful kimonos. From traditional temples and gardens to charming streets and alleyways, each location offers a unique backdrop for the perfect shot.
- End Point: Oukakimono Rental – After the photography session, you will return to the meeting point to conclude the experience.
With well-organized meeting logistics and a range of captivating photography locations, participants can look forward to a memorable and visually enchanting Kyoto Kimono Photography experience.
The experience of Kyoto Kimono Photography provides participants with important additional information to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. For those interested in capturing stunning photos in their rented kimonos, here are some photography tips to keep in mind.
First, make sure to find the perfect location that complements your kimono and enhances the overall aesthetic of your photos. Kyoto offers a variety of picturesque spots such as traditional gardens, shrines, and historic streets.
Plus, pay attention to lighting conditions and try to shoot during the golden hour for soft, warm lighting.
Lastly, don’t forget to pose and express yourself confidently to truly bring out the beauty of the kimono.
As for the kimono rental process, participants can expect a seamless experience at Oukakimono rental, the meeting point for the activity. Staff will guide you through the process of selecting and fitting the kimono, ensuring that it fits perfectly and suits your preferences.
Directions and Location
To reach the meeting point for the Kyoto Kimono Photography activity, you will need to navigate to Oukakimono rental. Once there, they can expect to find a convenient location that offers easy access to nearby attractions.
Here is what participants can expect when it comes to directions and location:
- Google Maps: Participants can use Google Maps to easily locate Oukakimono rental. This reliable navigation tool will guide them to the meeting point with ease, ensuring a stress-free experience.
- Nearby attractions: Oukakimono rental is situated in close proximity to various attractions in Kyoto. Participants can take advantage of their time before or after the activity to explore the surrounding area and discover the beauty and charm of this historic city.
With the help of Google Maps and the convenience of its location near attractions, participants can look forward to a seamless and enjoyable experience during their Kyoto Kimono Photography activity.
The cancellation policy for the Kyoto Kimono Photography activity states that the experience is non-refundable and can’t be changed for any reason. This means that if you decide to cancel or make any amendments to your booking, you won’t receive a refund.
It’s important to keep this policy in mind when planning your visit to ensure that you’re fully committed to participating in the activity. While it may be disappointing to not have the option for a refund, this policy allows the organizers to maintain their schedule and provide the best possible experience for all participants.
Therefore, it’s recommended to carefully consider your plans before making a booking for the Kyoto Kimono Photography activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Choose the Color and Design of the Kimono for the Photo Shoot?
Yes, customers have customization options for their kimono during the photo shoot. They can choose from a variety of kimono patterns and colors to create their desired look and style.
Are There Different Hairstyles Available to Choose From for the Kimono Photo Shoot?
Different hairstyles styles are available for the kimono photo shoot. Participants can choose between traditional and modern hairstyles to complement their kimono. The hairstylists at Kyoto Kimono Photography will help create the desired look.
Will There Be a Professional Photographer Present During the Kimono Photo Shoot?
Having a professional photographer present during a kimono photo shoot offers many benefits. They can capture the best angles, lighting, and poses, ensuring high-quality and memorable photos. To prepare, wear comfortable clothing and be open to the photographer’s guidance.
Can I Bring My Own Props or Accessories for the Kimono Photo Shoot?
Yes, participants can bring their own props or accessories for the kimono photo shoot. However, there are also options for renting props and accessories provided by the Kyoto Kimono Photography service.
Is There a Changing Area Available at the Meeting Point for the Kimono Photo Shoot?
Yes, there is a changing area available at the meeting point for the kimono photo shoot. Participants can change into their kimonos and get ready for the shoot in a convenient and private space.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, Kyoto Kimono Photography offers travelers an immersive and enchanting experience where they can dress in authentic kimonos, have their hair styled, and don traditional makeup.
With the availability of umbrellas, masks, and fans, participants can create the perfect photo composition to capture the beauty of traditional Japanese culture.
The non-refundable nature of the tour ensures that participants are committed to preserving and celebrating Kyoto’s rich cultural heritage.
This unforgettable journey into ancient Japan promises to be a highlight of any traveler’s visit to Kyoto.