Nestled in the scenic region of Tottori, Japan, Mount Daisen Canyoning offers an exhilarating adventure for international travelers seeking an unforgettable experience. With its competitive pricing starting from $31.31, this activity provides excellent value for money.
But what exactly does Mount Daisen Canyoning entail? How can travelers book their spots and what should they expect during the activity?
In this discussion, we will explore the details of this thrilling adventure, from the stunning natural landscapes to the necessary equipment provided.
So, if you’re ready to explore the wonders of Morinokuni Forest Kingdom, join us as we uncover the excitement that awaits on this canyoning journey.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- The price for the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity starts from $31.31, making it an affordable option for travelers.
- The activity offers value for money experience, with competitive pricing compared to other providers.
- Booking and reservation can be done online, with the option to secure your spot by reserving in advance and pay later for added convenience.
- The activity has a duration of approximately 3 hours and provides necessary equipment such as life jacket, helmet, gloves, and socks.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
Pricing and Value
When considering the Mount Daisen Canyoning experience, travelers can expect competitive pricing and excellent value for their money. This activity offers price comparison options and cost-effective packages that cater to various budgets. With prices starting from $31.31, it guarantees the lowest price for the activity compared to other providers.
Mount Daisen Canyoning is an affordable option for travelers who want to make the most of their money. The pricing structure ensures that participants receive a value-for-money experience, with all necessary equipment provided, including a life jacket, helmet, gloves, and socks.
Whether you’re a budget-conscious traveler or simply looking for the best deal, Mount Daisen Canyoning offers cost-effective options that won’t break the bank.
Booking and Reservation
To secure your spot for the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity, travelers can easily make a booking and reservation in advance.
Here are the following details and benefits of reserving in advance:
- Payment options:
- Travelers can choose to pay later, providing added convenience.
- Payment can be made online using various secure payment methods such as credit card or PayPal.
Benefits of reserving in advance:
- Guaranteed availability: By reserving in advance, travelers can ensure that they’ve a spot for the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that their spot is secured allows travelers to plan their itinerary with confidence.
- Avoid disappointment: Mount Daisen Canyoning is a popular activity, and reserving in advance ensures that travelers won’t miss out due to limited availability.
- Time-saving: Making a reservation in advance allows travelers to skip the hassle of on-site registration and payment, saving valuable time that can be better spent enjoying the activity.
The Mount Daisen Canyoning activity offers a thrilling experience for international travelers. This activity takes approximately 3 hours to complete and is available in English. Participants are provided with a life jacket, helmet, gloves, and socks for their safety and comfort.
The admission fee is $900 for adults and $700 for children. The activity takes place at the Morinokuni Forest Kingdom, which is a convenient location accessible by public transportation. Along With the canyoning experience, participants can also explore the local attractions in the area.
Mobile tickets are available for easy access, and the meeting point and end point of the activity are the same. The Mount Daisen Canyoning activity promises an exciting adventure for international travelers.
Meeting and Transportation
Participants of the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity will meet at the Morinokuni Forest Kingdom, located at 634 Akamatsu, Daisen, Saihaku District, Tottori 689-3319, Japan. The meeting logistics and transportation options are as follows:
- Participants are required to arrive at the meeting point on time.
- It’s recommended to check the confirmation email for any specific instructions or updates regarding the meeting.
- The activity will start promptly at the designated meeting time.
- Public Transportation: The meeting point is conveniently accessible by public transportation. Travelers can use local buses or trains to reach the Morinokuni Forest Kingdom.
- Private Transportation: Participants can also choose to drive to the meeting point. Google Maps is available for easy navigation.
Additional Information and Policies
For a smooth and enjoyable experience, it’s important to be aware of the additional information and policies regarding the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity.
When it comes to cancellations, participants can receive a full refund if they cancel up to 24 hours in advance. However, cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start time won’t be eligible for a refund. It’s also worth noting that any changes made less than 24 hours before the start time won’t be accepted.
In terms of transportation options, it’s recommended to use public transportation to access the meeting point at Morinokuni Forest Kingdom. Plus, it’s important to be aware that the activity isn’t wheelchair accessible.
For any further inquiries or concerns, travelers can contact Viator, the operator of the activity.
Directions to the Meeting Point
To ensure a smooth arrival at the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity, travelers can easily navigate to the meeting point at Morinokuni Forest Kingdom using the provided Google Maps directions. The meeting point is conveniently located at 634 Akamatsu, Daisen, Saihaku District, Tottori 689-3319, Japan.
Travelers can expect the following facilities at the meeting point:
- Parking area for those arriving by car
- Restrooms for convenience before and after the activity
- Changing rooms available for participants to get ready
- Lockers to securely store personal belongings
- Outdoor seating areas to relax and enjoy the surrounding nature
On top of that, travelers will find that there are nearby attractions worth exploring before or after the canyoning activity. Some of these attractions include:
- Morinokuni Forest Kingdom: A picturesque forest area with walking trails and beautiful scenery.
- Mount Daisen: A majestic mountain offering hiking opportunities and stunning panoramic views.
- Daisenji Temple: A historic Buddhist temple known for its cultural significance and serene atmosphere.
With these directions and nearby attractions, travelers can easily make the most of their Mount Daisen Canyoning experience.
Safety Guidelines and Requirements
Safety is of utmost importance during the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity. Participants are required to adhere to specific guidelines and meet certain requirements to ensure a secure and enjoyable experience.
Prior to the activity, you will be briefed on safety precautions and guidelines by experienced guides. They’ll be provided with the necessary equipment, including a life jacket, helmet, gloves, and socks, to ensure their safety throughout the canyoning experience.
It’s essential that participants wear the provided safety gear properly and follow the instructions of the guides at all times. Plus, participants must have a basic level of physical fitness and be able to swim.
These requirements are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of all participants during the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity.
Tips and Recommendations
Participants can enhance their Mount Daisen Canyoning experience by following these useful tips and recommendations:
- Canyoning Equipment:
- Wear appropriate clothing for the activity, such as a swimsuit or quick-drying clothes.
- Bring a change of clothes and a towel for after the activity.
- Safety Precautions:
- Listen carefully to the instructions provided by the guides and follow them at all times.
- Stay hydrated by bringing a water bottle and drink plenty of water throughout the activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Age Restrictions for the Mount Daisen Canyoning Activity?
Age restrictions and safety measures are in place for the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity. Participants must be of a certain age to ensure their safety during the experience.
Is the Mount Daisen Canyoning Activity Suitable for Beginners?
Beginner-friendly alternatives to Mount Daisen Canyoning include guided tours with experienced instructors and gentler water activities. During the activity, beginners can expect a thrilling adventure through the canyons, while being provided with necessary safety equipment.
What Is the Difficulty Level of the Mount Daisen Canyoning Activity?
The difficulty level of the canyoning activity at Mount Daisen is moderate. Participants should be physically fit and able to swim. Safety precautions, such as wearing a life jacket and helmet, are enforced to ensure a safe experience.
Are There Any Specific Clothing or Equipment Requirements for the Mount Daisen Canyoning Activity?
For the Mount Daisen Canyoning activity, participants are required to wear appropriate clothing, including swimwear or quick-drying clothes, and bring personal items such as a towel and a change of clothes. All necessary equipment, such as life jackets, helmets, gloves, and socks, will be provided.
Can I Bring My Own Camera or Gopro to Capture the Experience During the Mount Daisen Canyoning Activity?
Yes, visitors can bring their own cameras or GoPros to capture their experience during the canyoning activity. The canyoning guide services ensure safety measures are in place to protect both the participants and their equipment.
The Sum Up
Overall, Mount Daisen Canyoning offers international travelers an affordable and exhilarating adventure in the scenic region of Tottori, Japan. With competitive pricing and flexible booking options, participants can easily secure their spots in advance.
The activity provides necessary equipment and lasts approximately 3 hours. The meeting point is conveniently accessible by public transportation. It’s important to note that this activity isn’t suitable for pregnant individuals or those with serious medical conditions.
Viator is available for any inquiries or concerns.