Embark on an unforgettable day trip from Naha to Tokashiki Island, where azure waters and pristine beaches await. Travelers will enjoy a scenic 70-minute cruise from Tomari Port before being transferred to Aharen Beach, known for its crystal-clear waters and powdery white sand.
With round-trip ferry rides, transfer services, and limited group sizes, this excursion offers a personalized and intimate adventure. Indulge in swimming, sunbathing, and leisurely walks along the shore, and make the most of your beach experience with beach huts, restaurants, and shower facilities available.
- Free cancellation available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration of the activity is 7 hours
- Small group activity limited to 4 participants
- Round-trip ferry ride between Naha and Tokashiki Island
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
The activity details for the day trip to Tokashiki Island include a 70-minute cruise from Tomari Port in Naha and a comfortable car transfer from Tokashiki Island Port to Aharen Beach. This allows visitors to quickly and conveniently reach their destination.
Once at Aharen Beach, guests can enjoy a fantastic swimming experience in the clear blue waters of the sea. The beach is equipped with excellent facilities, including beach huts, restaurants, toilets, and shower facilities. Visitors can relax on the white sand beach, take a leisurely walk, and make use of the convenient amenities available.
The tour provides ample free time for swimming and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. With these activity details, visitors can look forward to a day filled with relaxation, fun, and a memorable beach experience.
Visitors can embark on a 70-minute cruise from Tomari Port in Naha and enjoy a comfortable car transfer to Aharen Beach on Tokashiki Island. Once they arrive, there are plenty of exciting experiences to be had. Here are a few highlights:
- Snorkeling spots: Tokashiki Island is known for its pristine waters and vibrant marine life. Visitors can explore the underwater world and discover colorful coral reefs and a variety of tropical fish.
- Local wildlife sightings: Keep an eye out for the local wildlife that calls Tokashiki Island home. From sea turtles to dolphins, there’s a chance to spot these incredible creatures in their natural habitat.
- Relax on the beach: Aharen Beach offers a picturesque setting with its white sand and crystal-clear waters. Visitors can unwind, soak up the sun, and enjoy the tranquility of this beautiful beach.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch: After a day of exploring and swimming, visitors can indulge in a scrumptious lunch. From fresh seafood to local delicacies, there’s something to satisfy every palate.
With these experiences, a day trip to Tokashiki Island promises to be a memorable adventure filled with natural beauty and relaxation.
One of the highlights of the day trip to Tokashiki Island is the round-trip ferry ride between Naha and the island, allowing travelers to experience the beauty of nature on the world-class Kerama Blue.
The crystal-clear waters of the Kerama Blue are renowned for their stunning shades of blue, creating a mesmerizing backdrop for beach activities on Tokashiki Island.
Upon arrival at Aharen Beach, visitors can indulge in swimming in the clear blue waters or simply relax on the pristine white sand beach.
The beach is equipped with beach huts, restaurants, toilet, and shower facilities, ensuring a comfortable and convenient experience for all.
With ample free time, travelers can take leisurely walks along the beach, seeing the island’s natural beauty.
Travelers planning a day trip to Tokashiki Island should take note of some important information. Here are a few key things to keep in mind:
- Ferry Schedule: Check the ferry schedule from Tomari Port in Naha to Tokashiki Island to ensure you don’t miss the boat. The cruise takes approximately 70 minutes, so plan your departure accordingly.
- Things to Bring: Don’t forget to pack swimwear, a change of clothes, a towel, and motion sickness prevention medication. These items will come in handy when you want to take a dip in the clear blue waters of the sea and relax on the beautiful white sand beach.
- Price and Availability: The price per person for this day trip starts from SEK458. Make sure to check availability for specific dates and consider giving this activity as a gift to someone special.
- Lunch Options: While there may be some lunch options available, previous reviews have mentioned limited variety. It might be a good idea to pack your own lunch or snacks to ensure you have something you enjoy.
With these important details in mind, travelers can have a smooth and enjoyable day trip to Tokashiki Island.
The activity has received an overall rating of 4.2/5 based on 41 customer reviews. Customers have shared their experiences and opinions about the day trip to Tokashiki Island with lunch. Here is a summary of the reviews:
|Value for Money
|"Fun trip with beautiful views!"
|"On-time schedule and friendly staff."
|"Limited lunch options, more variety needed."
Most reviewers praised the trip for its fun and peaceful atmosphere, as well as the stunning views of the world-class Kerama Blue. They also appreciated the punctual schedule and the friendliness of the staff. However, some reviewers mentioned that the lunch options were limited and suggested the need for more variety. This day trip to Tokashiki Island is highly recommended for those seeking the best beaches and snorkeling spots, as it offers a memorable experience in a beautiful natural setting.
How to Get There
To get to Tokashiki Island, visitors can take a 70-minute cruise from Tomari Port in Naha. This transportation option allows travelers to enjoy scenic views of the ocean as they make their way to the island.
Once they arrive at Tokashiki Island Port, there are several ways to explore the island and its attractions. Here are four transportation options available to visitors:
- Rent a bicycle: Tokashiki Island is relatively small and can be easily explored by bicycle. Renting a bike provides flexibility and allows travelers to leisurely discover the island’s beautiful landscapes.
- Take a taxi: Taxis are available at Tokashiki Island Port and offer a convenient way to get around the island. This option is ideal for those who prefer a more comfortable and direct mode of transportation.
- Use the local bus: Tokashiki Island has a bus service that connects various parts of the island. Travelers can hop on the bus to visit popular destinations such as Aharen Beach or the Tokashiku Marine Center.
- Join a guided tour: Joining a guided tour is a great way to explore Tokashiki Island. These tours usually include transportation to different attractions and provide valuable insights from knowledgeable guides.
With these transportation options, visitors can easily navigate Tokashiki Island and make the most of their day trip.
When considering lunch options on Tokashiki Island, visitors can explore a diverse range of dining experiences.
For those seeking vegetarian options, there are several restaurants that offer delicious plant-based dishes made with fresh local ingredients. From tofu stir-fries to vegetable tempura, vegetarians will find satisfying choices to suit their preferences.
On the other hand, seafood enthusiasts will be delighted by the island’s abundance of seafood specialties. Local restaurants serve up a variety of freshly caught seafood, including succulent grilled fish, sashimi, and seafood hot pots. Visitors can indulge in the island’s famous tuna dishes or try unique delicacies like sea urchin and squid.
With a wide array of options available, lunch on Tokashiki Island is sure to be a memorable culinary experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Maximum Number of Participants Allowed for the Activity?
The maximum number of participants allowed for the activity is 4. There is no age requirement specified for this trip. It’s a small group experience, ensuring a more personalized and intimate excursion.
Is There a Minimum Age Requirement for Participating in the Activity?
The minimum age requirement and safety precautions for participating in the activity are not mentioned. It is recommended to check with the provider for any age restrictions and necessary safety measures.
Are There Any Additional Fees or Charges Not Mentioned in the Activity Details?
There are no additional fees or charges mentioned in the activity details. The maximum participants for this small group activity is 4. There is no minimum age requirement. Bring your own food and drinks for the day trip to Aharen beach. Water sports and other activities are available.
Can You Bring Your Own Food and Drinks to Aharen Beach?
Yes, visitors can bring their own food and drinks to Aharen Beach. The beach is equipped with amenities such as beach huts, restaurants, toilets, and shower facilities, providing a convenient and enjoyable experience for all.
Are There Any Water Sports or Activities Available at Aharen Beach?
Yes, there are water sports available at Aharen Beach. Visitors can enjoy activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, and paddleboarding. The best time to visit Aharen Beach is during the summer months when the water is warm and the weather is favorable.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, a day trip to Tokashiki Island from Naha offers an unforgettable experience for nature lovers and beach enthusiasts.
With its crystal-clear waters and powdery white sand, Aharen Beach is the perfect spot for swimming, sunbathing, and leisurely walks.
The tour includes a round-trip ferry ride, allowing visitors to witness the renowned Kerama Blue.
With limited group size and convenient facilities available, this adventure ensures a personalized and enjoyable beach excursion.
Don’t miss the chance to explore the beauty of Tokashiki Island on this exciting day trip.