Enjoy the art of sushi making with our Small-Group Sushi-Making Class in Tokyo. Located in the vibrant Minato City, our renowned Sushi Making Studio mini offers an intimate and personalized experience.
Expert instructors will guide you through the traditional techniques and secrets of sushi preparation, using locally sourced, fresh ingredients. Learn to create a variety of sushi rolls, nigiri, and sashimi while gaining valuable insights into the history and cultural significance of sushi.
Don’t miss this unforgettable culinary adventure in Tokyo.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- The meeting point and end point for the sushi-making class is located at 3-chōme-24-6 Nishishinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0003, Japan.
- The meeting point is accessible via the B-2 Exit of Onarimon Station and is a 6-minute walk from Daimon Station.
- The activity is conveniently located near public transportation, specifically the Mita-Line subway and is an 8-minute journey by train from Hamamatsu Cho Station.
- The cancellation policy states that a full refund is available with 24-hour notice, but there is no refund for late cancellations (less than 24 hours) and no changes are accepted last minute (after 24-hour window). Plus, there is a minimum number of travelers required for the class to proceed.
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
The meeting point for the small-group sushi-making class in Tokyo is located at 3-chōme-24-6 Nishishinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0003, Japan, specifically at the B-2 Exit of Onarimon Station.
Onarimon Station is conveniently accessible via the Mita-Line subway. For those coming from Daimon Station, it is just a short 6-minute walk away, while from Hamamatsu Cho Station, it is an 8-minute journey by train.
The meeting point is not only easily reached, but it also offers proximity to some nearby attractions. Visitors can explore the Zojoji Temple, which is a few minutes away, and marvel at the iconic Tokyo Tower.
This location ensures that participants can enjoy the cultural and architectural wonders of Tokyo while embarking on their sushi-making adventure.
The conclusion of the small-group sushi-making class in Tokyo is marked by the return to the meeting point.
After an exciting and educational experience in mastering the art of sushi-making, you will be guided back to the starting location at Onarimon Station. Located at 3-chōme-24-6 Nishishinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo, this meeting point offers convenient transportation options for those looking to continue their exploration of the city.
It is situated just a 6-minute walk from Daimon Station, which can be reached via the Asakusa-Line and Oedo-Line subways. Plus, Hamamatsu Cho Station, served by the Yamanote Line and Tokyo Monorail, is only 8 minutes away.
With its proximity to Zojoji Temple and Tokyo Tower, participants can easily continue their Tokyo adventure after completing the sushi-making class.
What To Expect
During the small-group sushi-making class in Tokyo, participants can expect to learn the art of sushi-making and gain hands-on experience under the guidance of professional instructors. Here is what you can expect from this experience:
- Confirmation and Accessibility: After booking, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours, subject to availability. The meeting point is conveniently located near public transportation, with Onarimon Station being the closest subway station. However, please note that the activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Dietary Restrictions: It is important to inform the organizers of any dietary restrictions beforehand. They will do their best to accommodate your needs and ensure you have a fulfilling experience.
- Group Size: This activity is a private tour, meaning only your group will participate. This allows for personalized attention and a more intimate learning experience.
- Professional Instruction: The class is operated by Sushi Making Studio mini, ensuring that you learn from experienced and knowledgeable instructors who will guide you through the process of creating delicious sushi.
Operated by Sushi Making Studio mini, this small-group sushi-making class in Tokyo offers participants additional information about the experience.
Firstly, it is important to note that this is a private tour/activity, meaning that only your group will participate, creating a more intimate and personalized environment. This ensures that you can fully learn about the art of sushi-making without any distractions.
On top of that, if you have any dietary restrictions, it is crucial to inform the organizers beforehand. This will allow them to make necessary accommodations to ensure that you can still enjoy the sushi-making process while adhering to your dietary needs. Whether you are a vegetarian, have allergies, or follow specific dietary guidelines, the team at Sushi Making Studio mini will strive to accommodate your requirements.
Participants in the small-group sushi-making class in Tokyo should familiarize themselves with the cancellation policy. Here are four key points to note regarding the cancellation policy:
- Full refund with 24-hour notice: If you need to cancel your reservation, you can receive a full refund as long as you notify the organizers at least 24 hours in advance of the start time.
- No refund for late cancellations: Unfortunately, if you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time, you will not be eligible for a refund. It is important to plan accordingly to avoid any disappointment.
- No changes accepted last minute: Once the 24-hour window before the start time has passed, no changes to your reservation will be accepted. This means you cannot modify the date or time of your booking.
- Minimum number of travelers required: Please note that there is a minimum number of travelers required for the class to proceed. If this minimum is not met, you will be offered the option to reschedule for a different date or experience, or you can receive a full refund.
It is also worth mentioning that if you have any dietary restrictions, it is essential to inform the organizers beforehand to ensure they can accommodate your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Maximum Group Size for the Sushi-Making Class?
The maximum group size for the sushi-making class is not provided in the given information. However, as the activity is described as a "small-group" experience, it suggests that the group size would be relatively small to ensure an interactive and engaging experience.
Is There a Dress Code for the Activity?
There is no specific dress code mentioned for the activity. However, it is recommended to adhere to cultural norms and dress comfortably. It is advisable to wear closed-toe shoes for safety during the sushi-making class.
Can Children Participate in the Sushi-Making Class?
Children can participate in the sushi-making class, as it is a small-group activity. The instructors will provide guidance on sushi making techniques and offer tips for involving children in cooking activities, ensuring an enjoyable and educational experience for all.
Are There Any Age Restrictions for the Activity?
Age restrictions may apply for the activity. Safety precautions are taken into consideration to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. Please check with the operator or refer to the booking confirmation for specific age requirements.
Is Photography Allowed During the Sushi-Making Class?
Photography policy during the sushi-making class allows participants to capture the perfect moments. However, it is advisable to seek permission from the instructor before taking photos to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted experience for all participants.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the Small-Group Sushi-Making Class in Tokyo offers a unique and immersive culinary experience. Participants will have the opportunity to learn traditional sushi-making techniques from expert instructors and create their own sushi rolls, nigiri, and sashimi.
With a maximum group size, the class ensures a personalized and intimate setting where participants can ask questions and receive individual guidance.
At the end of the class, participants can enjoy the delicious sushi creations they have prepared.
Don’t miss out on this unforgettable culinary adventure in Tokyo.