Nestled in the vibrant neighborhood of Kagurazaka in Tokyo, Japan, lies a culinary experience that promises to transport its participants to the heart of Japanese gastronomy.
With the 2-Hour Japanese Lunch Cooking Guided Class, foodies and home cooks alike can embark on a journey of flavors and techniques that have stood the test of time. Led by knowledgeable guides, this immersive class offers a hands-on opportunity to master the art of sushi-making and explore the delicate balance of flavors in traditional Japanese dishes.
From the moment they step into the charming setting, participants are greeted with an intimate and personalized experience that ensures a maximum of 11 travelers per class. With lunch included, the tantalizing reward of savoring the meal they have prepared themselves awaits.
Discover the secrets of Japanese cuisine and indulge in an unforgettable cooking class in Kagurazaka.
Great News! You can reserve your spot for free with Viator. You can easliy cancel any time up to 1 day before without paying anything.
- Hands-on cooking experience in Kagurazaka
- Learn to prepare traditional Japanese dishes
- Engage in interactive cooking activities
- Create a delicious meal to enjoy
Not for you? Here's a few more great tours and experiences nearby.
Overview and Experience
What can you expect from the 2-hour Japanese lunch cooking guided class in Kagurazaka?
This hands-on cooking experience allows participants to explore the culinary traditions of Kagurazaka while learning to prepare traditional Japanese dishes.
The class provides an opportunity to engage in interactive cooking activities, ensuring a truly immersive experience.
Under the guidance of experienced instructors, you will gain practical skills and knowledge in the art of Japanese cooking.
By the end of the class, you’ll have created a delicious meal that you can enjoy, showcasing your newfound culinary abilities.
This class offers a unique and insightful way to explore the rich food culture of Kagurazaka, making it a must-try experience for foodies and those interested in Japanese cuisine.
Participants in the 2-hour Japanese lunch cooking guided class in Kagurazaka can expect a variety of inclusions that enhance their culinary experience. These inclusions are designed to provide convenience and enjoyment throughout the class. Here are three key inclusions:
- Lunch: All you will be provided with a delicious lunch made from the dishes they’ve prepared during the class. This allows them to taste the fruits of their labor and savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine.
- Alcoholic beverages: To complement the meal, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy alcoholic beverages. This adds an extra touch of indulgence and allows them to fully enjoy the dining experience.
- Private transportation: The class includes private transportation, ensuring that participants can easily reach the meeting point at Zenkoku-ji Temple in Kagurazaka. This eliminates the stress of navigating public transportation and allows for a seamless and hassle-free experience.
Meeting and Pickup Details
Upon arrival at the meeting point at Zenkoku-ji Temple in Kagurazaka, participants can easily locate their guide by looking for the placard ‘Taste Japan’ at the front gate of Bisya-Monten temple.
The start time for the Japanese lunch cooking guided class is at 12:00 PM. It’s important for participants to be punctual to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience.
The meeting point is conveniently located in Kagurazaka, making it easily accessible for travelers.
After the class, the activity will end back at the meeting point, allowing participants to conveniently continue their exploration of Kagurazaka or make their way to their next destination.
Expectations and Restrictions
To ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience, participants should take note of the expectations and restrictions for the Japanese lunch cooking guided class in Kagurazaka.
- Participants are expected to arrive at the designated meeting point on time.
- Active participation in the hands-on cooking activities is encouraged.
- Participants can expect to learn traditional Japanese cooking techniques and recipes.
- The class isn’t suitable for vegetarians, vegans, or those following a halal diet.
- Participants with specific dietary restrictions or allergies should inform the organizers in advance.
- The lunch provided may include ingredients such as seafood, meat, and dairy products, so participants with dietary restrictions should consider this before booking.
The Japanese lunch cooking guided class in Kagurazaka offers additional information to help participants plan their experience.
The cancellation policy states that bookings are non-refundable and can’t be changed for any reason.
In case of poor weather, the activity requires good weather and offers an alternative date or a full refund.
It’s important to note that the class isn’t suitable for vegetarians, vegans, or those with halal diets. Participants should be aware of these dietary restrictions before booking.
For more information on cancellations, it’s recommended to consult the Viator Help Center.
The product code for this experience is 376363P1.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Maximum Number of Participants in the 2-Hour Japanese Lunch Cooking Guided Class?
The maximum number of participants in the 2-hour Japanese lunch cooking guided class is 11. Participants will have the opportunity to learn traditional Japanese dishes and engage in hands-on cooking activities.
Are Ingredients and Cooking Utensils Provided During the Class?
Ingredients and cooking utensils are provided during the class, so participants don’t need to bring their own. It ensures a hassle-free experience and allows individuals to focus on learning and enjoying the cooking process.
Can Participants Choose the Specific Traditional Japanese Dishes They Want to Learn to Prepare?
Participants in the 2-hour Japanese lunch cooking guided class in Kagurazaka cannot choose specific traditional Japanese dishes. However, they will learn a variety of traditional cooking techniques and prepare a delicious meal.
Is the Lunch Menu Fixed or Can Participants Request Dietary Accommodations?
Participants can request dietary accommodations for the lunch menu, but vegetarian options are not available. The class give you a traditional Japanese cooking experience, so the lunch menu is fixed.
Is There a Minimum Age Requirement for Participants in the Cooking Class?
There is a minimum age requirement for participants in the cooking class. Age restrictions apply, and the details can be obtained from the 2-Hour Japanese Lunch Cooking Guided Class in Kagurazaka.
The Sum Up
To sum it up, the 2-Hour Japanese Lunch Cooking Guided Class in Kagurazaka offers a unique and immersive culinary experience in Tokyo.
Participants can learn traditional Japanese cooking techniques and flavors while preparing and cooking a delicious lunch.
Led by knowledgeable guides in a charming setting, this intimate class allows for a personalized experience.
With lunch included, participants can enjoy the fruits of their labor and indulge in the flavors and traditions of Japan.